Monday 3 April 2017

Surgery!

                                                                          SURGERY!

Hello everybody. Just a little note, In the last blog, I put some videos from my YouTube account which is just my name    Sean Seresinhe. That is it! I hope you enjoy this blog...

It all started when I landed in London. I knew that on the next day I would have an operations. This was my first operation so I was so apprehensive that I will be taken into surgery.😷 I never knew my injury will be this bad.

The doctors said I could not eat on the day until the operation was over. Before, I were allowed to drink water at 6:00 in the morning! I was awake at 5:00 in the morning. Luckily I drank some water. At 7:00, we left to the hospital.  

We were at the hospital six hours early. We were first shown to a surgeon who showed us the sleeping pills. Then we were taken to the ward near the theatre.  It took us some time to get to the theatres but I was fast asleep when we reached it.

I never knew what was happening which made me less frightened when I noticed I will be fast asleep. 

When I woke up, I realised that I had a new cast which was very uncomfortable which I hated very much. The nurse said that I will need to stay overnight. I hate staying at a hospital overnight! I was so hungry but luckily I could eat eventually. 

When I woke up, I was seen by the doctor and said, "You will need to have another operation soon!!"

On the other day of the operation, we were expecting to not have the cast but I did. I was very annoyed.

About a week later, we learnt I could be my normal self. I now could see a scar. I showed my friend and the were very scared.

Well I guess that is it and SEE YOU LATER.


BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!

1 comment:

  1. Sean darling, we knew all along that you were a smart boy. You seem to have gone through a lot of trauma by way of starving before the surgery and mostly undergoing the surgery with mixed feelings. We thank God that you are well now, almost 100% cured. Take care when you jump from couches hereafter.

    Love from Grandpa & Grandma

    ReplyDelete