Monday 4 May 2015

My trip to the cinema


Yesterday I went to the cinema to watch a movie called Marvel Avengers: Age of Ultron and the movie was very long. The movie was two hours and twenty one minutes. The characters in the movie are Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Vision, Nicky Fury, Thor and Ultron.  My favourite of them all was Vision because I love the look of him and the crystal on his forehead looks valuable. My favourite part was when they were defeating Ultron. 


Did you know that Hulk abandoned the movie, that means he may never appear in Marvel movies in the future. 

When we were buying the tickets Dad also bought me a kid's meal and it had popcorn, Sprite and an Oreo and it was delicious. 

5 comments:

  1. Darling Seani,

    I was very impressed with your blog. You write so very well. I am very proud of you. Please send us more blog when you can and want to.
    Lots of Love
    Seeya xxxxx

    Darling Seani b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Seani,

    My part of the comment got published before I finished it!

    Thank you so much for the blog. That was great. I was sad that Hulk may never appear in future Avengers movies. Yet there are so many other characters that it probably won't matter.

    Thank you once again for that marvellous description of the Avengers Movie.
    Lots of Love
    Malli xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Sean,

    That was a wonderful story. You are very brave and patient to stay seated for so long. I am sure the popcorn also helped you a bit ! However, you seem to have enjoyed the story as you remember the characters well. Do continue writing as we enjoy reading them.

    Much love

    Grandpa & Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for supporting my blog there will be loads more blogs coming up soon and in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for supporting my blog there will be loads more blogs coming up soon and in the future.

    ReplyDelete