Tuesday 7 April 2015

My trip to Sentosa and Universal Studios Singapore


My trip to Sentosa was memorable. Universal Studios in Singapore is pretty scary because the most dangerous ride is named Revenge of the Mummy and I luckily got to go on it. I have been on many rides, but this was the scariest and fortunately for me, it was a short ride!




My first ride was the Transformers ride which was with 3D glasses. It was fun as I was thrown out of a building and it felt real!



Next, I went to the World of Shrek which was a 4D experience. It takes us to Far Far Away Land and our seats bumped and jumped during the film and I nearly fell off the chair!




After that we went into Jurassic Park and rode on the Jurassic Park Rapids. You don't just see scary dinosaurs, you also get soaked!



We watched a show called Water World and it was thrilling. It was a performance with stuntmen that had shooting, fire, jumping from heights and lots of water.



This was just a few of the rides I went on today! If you want to know more, leave a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. “ What a marvellous experience! I felt that I too was beside you enjoying the fun. I closed my eyes and experienced the 4D experience in the World of Shrek. I really have got this experience in Gold Coast sometime back - the chairs rock and water actually sprinkles on the face. It was fun all along. The scary rides would make you a strong-willed and a brave boy.”

    ReplyDelete