Friday 3 April 2015

Birds adventure



At last the day has come for me to see beautiful birds in Jurong Bird Park! My Dad, Mum and myself set off early in the morning to see the lovely birds.


At the beginning we had a thrilling time watching birds of prey like eagles, owls, hawks, falcons and vultures perform. Did you know that an owl can turn its head 270 degrees?


Then we went to feed lories and they ate right out of my hand. I took some pictures on my iPad because I want to remember this day.


I then saw the highest man-made waterfall. I even saw an angry bird who tried to peck me! Finally, we went to a shop and I bought a soft toy eagle and I named him Jurong. I will take him to England because I want to show and tell my friends at school.

1 comment:

  1. Darling Sean,

    The Jurong Bird Park seems fantastic. Your pictures are very clear and colourful. I am sure you enjoyed how some of these birds, especially the falcons that would fly directly to the target to grab food from the caretaker's hand. So you came across an angry bird too. Ooh! Be careful dear.

    ReplyDelete