Wednesday 1 April 2015

The bike accident



When I was coming home I had a massive accident and I had pouring blood on my head. This happened because I took a very sharp turn and I went too low. This happened in the Grove Park in Carshalton.





Suddenly I fell off my bike and I closed my eyes. When I came home I looked in the mirror and I looked like Count Dracula which made me happy! As a result mum took me to St Helier hospital swiftly. At the hospital we followed the paw prints to the children's waiting area and waited for a doctor to see me. I was in real pain because not just my cut on the head, also my knee was grazed. The doctor had a good look on my head and he put glue on my wound so it would heal soon. The doctor said don't put water on the wound. I came home exhausted but learnt my lesson. And the lesson was to be careful when riding a bicycle.


2 comments:

  1. What a traumatic experience darling Sean! But you have seen a live picture of Dracula to make up for the bad accident

    ReplyDelete
  2. man it hurt but I had to deal with it. Great!but any one can have some thing bad.

    ReplyDelete