Thursday 2 April 2015

My Thursday Experience




My experience was superb because I saw crocodiles, pandas, leopards, Caribbean flamingos and many more animals for the first time. My favourite of them all was the pandas because they are very furry and my second favourite was a dangerous anaconda because they squeeze their prey to death. Full of excitement I went on a ride called the Amazon River Quest and I even saw scary looking Jaguars.


There were two giant crocodiles in a big tank and they looked horrible! 

It was raining cats and dogs as soon as we set off to the safari park. Despite feeling sad about the weather I had an amazing time discovering about the habitat of river animals.



1 comment:

  1. Darling Sean, I have been yearning to see these animals myself. Despite the rain you have been very lucky indeed. The picture of the panda bear is beautiful. I saw a pair just once in a zoo in Adelaide. Do they eat bamboo shoots? As for anacondas, they give me the creeps and goose bumps eh!
    Grnadma

    ReplyDelete