Sunday 5 April 2015

The Night Safari



My safari was amazing because I got to see many nocturnal animals. Firstly, we went on a tram ride and saw:

  • Bongos 
  • Tigers 
  • Tapirs 
  • Elephants 
  • Bats 
  • Slow lorises 
  • Capybaras 
  • Lions 
  • Clouded leopards 
  • Pythons
  • Glowing scorpions 
...wow that is a lot of animals!

As soon as we got off the tram we saw a dangerous fire show which was scary but fun. I will never try this at home. Next we went on a fun nature trail by foot and we saw more animals. 



My granddad bought me a glow-in-the-dark T-Shirt. I had an amazing time. 

Tomorrow, I will write about my trip to Sentosa. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have had an adventurous night safari with all those animals some of which I haven't heard of, like the capybaras (is it a bird or a four legged creature?), glowing scorpions ( I don't think I like them). It was wise to wear a glow-in-the-dark tee shirt because that would shun animals. The fire dance (which you won't try out) would have been astonishing indeed.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete