Wednesday 1 April 2015

My flight to Singapore

My flight with Emirates was amazing because I was treated well. Smiling happily I went on my favourite airline and I was excited. The massive plane had a colourful tail with the colours red, black and green. The sign that says Emirates is in bright gold.



The flight we were on took us first to Dubai and then we took another plane to Singapore. Luckily I sat beside a window. Peeping out of the window I saw white clouds, green and white mountains, the hot dessert, big and small islands and big cities underneath me. On the plane I got some toys and a backpack which  made me feel overjoyed. After a long flight I arrived in Singapore ready to start an exciting adventure.


1 comment:

  1. So you enjoyed the flight. Hope you were not too tired afterwards dear.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete